Continuing our reunion tradition, come kick off the reunion weekend in style at Spats Berkeley! Eat, drink, and be 87. No cover charge.
SATURDAY EVENING, August 5, 2017
“Our Stories, Our Spirit”
6pm to 11pm
David Brower Center, downtown Berkeley, 2150 Allston Way
- Yummy Mexican dinner from Cancún included with tickets, and a cornucopia of desserts!
- Cash bar: Wine, beer, and a signature drink, “The Stinger”!
- Dancing to the tunes dropped by our own C.J. Flash!
- Quick Welcome and Intros
- Memorial: Moment of Silence
- Brief Motivational message
- Recognition of Classmates Conquering Illness
- Remaining reunion info
- Major prize give-away (must be present to win!)
SUNDAY PICNIC, August 6, 2017 – Potluck Picnic at Codornices Park – 12:30 until 5
Families are welcome to this potluck picnic!
Please use the group mailing list, Facebook, or the contact page to let us know what you would like to bring. We will provide the basics: utensils, plates, cups, hot dogs and buns, condiments, and charcoal.
Codornices Park: 1201 Euclid Ave, Berkeley, CA 94708
PRICING: Tickets for the Saturday event are $75 each at the door (credit cards preferred). (Friday and Sunday are free.)
WORKING THOSE CONNECTIONS: Please let us know if you’d like to make a more substantial contribution to the event or have a corporate or other connection for donations or giveaways. Your classmates will LOVE you even more than they already do!